How do you know what your Soul wants you to achieve this life time? Are you living what lights you up? Are you just going through the motions of getting by? I believe that we are here to be in service to our Soul contract. Yes, there are ‘lessons’, experiences that we attach meaning to, perceptions of difficulty and moments of peace. It is in the silence that you get to hear your Soul, but are you listening?
You can find your Soul purpose in the things that you truly enjoy doing, that do no harm to yourself or others. All that you do is Soul work, but is it on purpose, with intention, in service to the greater good?
When you think back to your childhood, what did you do naturally for others without having to think about? Did you lead, organise, teach, heal, create, listen, inspire, help?
If you’re having more ‘ho-hum’ days with not enough ‘yay’, then you might be experiencing a misalignment with your true calling, or need an attitude adjustment!
Tips for nurturing your Soul purpose:
– Sit quietly and comfortably every day and ask in your mind or in your journal, how can I be in service to my Soul today? Listen for the answers and apply them.
– Do something that excites you every day.
– Teach what you’ve learnt.
– Practice gratitude and forgiveness daily.
– Go out in nature often.
– Ask for a sign that you’re on the right path – confirmation is a good incentive to keep going even when things are tough.
– Be kind and gentle with yourself always.